At Rootmydevice.com, we are constantly looking for fresh and innovative ideas. Also, it is a part of our business for contributing to the society. This is the reason behind our $500 Root My Device scholarship annually for all eligible students.
Our 2018 Winner: Will Eltham, CLAYTON STATE UNIVERSITY
Everything was verified as 100% accurate and she has been awarded $500
Who Are Eligible
This scholarship program is only eligible for
- University and College students who are currently studying in any departments.
- We are looking for students from full-time courses, enrolled with universities and colleges.
- The students should be a permanent or resident citizen of US or Canada.
- Open only to students in the 18 – 24 age group, we also require proof of the same.
- Students from any area of study can apply, writing passion for Technology and Android is enough.
- Google Android
We would like you to write an essay of at least 1000 words on the topic listed above.
Once you’ve completed the above step, attach the essay as a PDF file and email us to [email protected] with all of the necessary details listed below.
What You Should Include
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number
- The name of the college/university you attend
- Your area of study
- Proof that you are a student of the college/university
- Students can apply for both scholarships (fall and winter scholarship), but only one entry per scholarship is allowed. Multiple entries will be ignored.
- Submissions should be in English.
The Last date to submit your essay is : 31 December 2019
Note: Our Website runs this Scholarship once in a year.
How We Judge Content
When we are perusing the articles that are submitted, we will observe a few variables, including the estimation of the data offered, innovativeness and the measure of enticement.
What’s in it for you?
- We will choose one winner, and he/she will get a $500 award.
- The winners will be listed here 15 days after the submission deadline.
The Prizes will be sent to you or the Financial Aid office of your institution.