iRoot (which has been previously called vRoot) is an Android rooting application, which will help you to root your Android smartphone and tablet easily. This is a one-click rooting tool and by using it, you will be able to root a large number of Android smartphones and tablets. On this page, you can download iRoot application (we have provided all versions of this tool released till now).
This powerful rooting tool was created by a developer named as Shenzhen, so all credits goes to him. Download iRoot from here and root your smartphone or tablet quickly today.
Features Of iRoot:
1) One Click Rooting Tool: iRoot is a one-click rooting tool. So, by using it you can root your Android smartphone or tablet just by clicking the “Root” button given in its window.
2) Recovery Mode Root: If it is too difficult to gain root privileges in your android device using the normal mode, then iRoot will automatically switch over to the recovery mode for rooting your device.
3) System Cleaner Application: When you root your Android device with iRoot, it will automatically install a system cleaner application, which you can use to clean unwanted files in your system. Apart from that, iRoot also installs a Chinese app market application, which you can uninstall easily.
Download iRoot Application:
Download iRoot 22.214.171.12444 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Rooting using iRoot app is an easy process. Just install it in your computer, open up its window, connect your smartphone or the tablet to your computer and click on “Root” button to root your device.
2) iRoot is a Windows-based application. So, if you are using a Mac computer, you can’t use this application.
3) If you would like to unroot your smartphone or tablet which has been rooted by using iRoot, check out our guide to uninstall KingUser and unroot your device.
5) If you have used the iRoot application and successfully rooted your Android device, please share your model number in the comments section below.