Are you using a Positivo smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM firmware for your Positivo device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed on the right page. Here you can download Positivo stock ROM firmware for all models.
If you have corrupted or bricked your Positivo device, download Positivo stock firmware from here (based on device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
Download Positivo Stock ROM Firmware
Positivo YPY l700 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo YPY l700
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.1.1
Firmware File Size: 425 MB
Positivo YPY S400 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo YPY S400
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.0
Firmware File Size: 477 MB
Positivo X800 Octa Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo X800 Octa
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.4.2
Firmware File Size: 604 MB
Positivo Next X500 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo Next X500
Stock Android ROM Version: 5.0.2
Firmware File Size: 622 MB
Positivo YPY S450 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo YPY S450
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.2
Firmware File Size: 431 MB
Positivo S480 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo S480
Stock Android ROM Version: 5.0
Firmware File Size: 513 MB
Positivo One S420 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo One S420
Stock Android ROM Version: 5.1
Firmware File Size: 716 MB
Positivo S550 Stock ROM Firmware
Model Name: Positivo S550
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.4
Firmware File Size: 324 MB
1) Download Positivo USB driver, install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
2) Positivo Informatica officially provides all the stock ROM firmware files given here. So, if you encounter any issues while flashing firmware on your device, contact their support team.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom recovery flashing tutorials, etc., for your Positivo smartphone or tablet, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) After flashing stock ROM firmware file on your Positivo device, ensure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) If you can’t find the stock ROM firmware file for your Positivo device on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.