Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? Have you recently flashed a new custom ROM firmware in your Android device? If yes is your answer for both the questions then you will need download Read&Write tool from here, install it on your computer and use it to flash the original IMEI in your device.
Although your device will work properly without an IMEI, we recommend you to use this tool to flash original IMEI in your device. Here we have managed to provide all versions of Read&Write Tool.
Read&Write Tool Features
1) Simple UI: This IMEI tool’s user interface is very simple that even if you are a newbie to Android development, you can easily use it to flashing IMEI in your device. Also using this tool, you can flash Dual IMEI in your device (if it is applicable).
2) Supports All Qualcomm Devices: You can use Read&Write tool to flash IMEI in all Qualcomm devices, i.e., Smartphones, Featurephones and tablets that are Qualcomm based.
3) Supports All Mediatek Devices: By using the Read&Write tool, you can flash IMEI in all Mediatek smartphones, tablets and Featurephones. You will need Database file (AP, BP) to flash IMEI in your Mediatek device using this tool.
4) Supports All Spreadrum Devices: With the help of this tool, you can flash IMEI in all Spreadtrum devices, i.e., Spreadtrum based smartphones, Spreadtrum based Featurephones and Spreadtrum based tablets.
5) Extra Features: Apart from flashing IMEI, you can use this tool to flash ASPN Address, Wi-Fi Address, MEID Address, Bluetooth Address, SN Address, etc., on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Download Read&Write Tool (All Versions)
ReadWrite_Tool_v1.3 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Read and Write IMEI Tool is created by WangWenjiang (Android Developer). So all credits must go to him.
2) Use this tool to flash the original IMEI in your device as flashing different IMEI on your device is illegal in a lot of countries.
3) If you encounter any issues or errors while using this IMEI tool, share it with us by dropping a comment below.
4) If this tool doesn’t work for your device, download Write Code IMEI Tool and use it for flashing IMEI on your device!