Do you own an i-Smart smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for an easy way to connect your device to the computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download i-Smart USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since i-Smart Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here on your computer is the only way you to connect your device to PC or Laptop.
Download i-Smart USB Drivers
|i-Smart Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-51i||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-56||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-50i||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-400||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-400i||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-305||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-402||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-56i||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-51||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-52i||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-57||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-57i||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-58||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart IS-55||Download USB Driver|
|i-Smart Mercury V4||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) If you have corrupted your i-Smart device, download i-Smart stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
2) i-Smart Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you face any inconvenience while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you would like to get the rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your i-Smart device, leave a comment below.
4) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your i-Smart smartphone or tablet here on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) The i-Smart USB drivers given here are Windows-based computers. If you are using Mac or Linux-based computers, these drivers will not work.