What you are about to see now is a small but mighty tool! This tool has excellent features that made it stand out in the software world. If you want to root any android mobile ranging from 2.3 to 5.1, this tool is capable. However, the name of this tool is vRoot Application.
vRoot Application is an exclusive little tool that enables you to get your Android gadgets rooted. The Android devices must run from Android 2.3 – Android 5.1 and they can be rooted in one single tap. Here, inside this page, we’ve tried to distribute all versions of this vRoot App together with the most current and oldest ones.
Features of vRoot Application
1. Installer: The vRoot tool is available as an installer. You have to install the App on your PC before you can make use of it. As soon as the App is set up, you will have to launch so that you can begin to use it.
2. One Touch Root: vRoot Application enables you to get your Android gadget rooted in a single tap. Just launch the vRoot tool on the PC, after that attach your Android device to the PC and tap on the Root Tab to start rooting the gadget.
3. Recovery Root: This vRoot tool enables you to get your Android gadget rooted using Recovery mode. Each time this tool finds it difficult to root the gadget, then it’ll automatically try to root the gadget by booting the device in the fast-boot method.
4. Additional App: As soon as your device has been rooted successfully with the vRoot tool, you will discover some other applications preinstalled on your gadget including Chinese App store as well as System Cleaner.
Download Links for Latest and Olders vRoot Application versions
If would like to get the vRoot setup .exe, then make use of one of the links below for free download on your PC.
vRoot v1.7.2: vRoot_188.8.131.5228– Latest Version
vRoot v1.7.1: vRoot_184.108.40.20628
vRoot v1.7.0: vRoot_220.127.116.1182
vRoot v1.6.0: vRoot_18.104.22.16890
Facts you must know about vRoot Applications
1) Crucial Update: Now, vRoot is known as iRoot in the additional updates. You may download the most current iRoot App for free.
2) Straightforward Interface: The vRoot tool comes with an extremely straightforward interface. Just launch the tool, and link up your gadget to the PC. After that, tap on the “root” tab to start the rooting process. You may also search for online tutorials to follow for How to use vRoot or iRoot App.
3) Unroot Device: If you change your mind and want to unroot your gadget, you will have to re-open the iRoot or vRoot App and tap on the button labeled “unroot.” This would unroot your gadget easily. Also, you can get rid of the App from your gadget named Kinguser as you search how to take out Kinguser App.
4) Credits: Full appreciation goes to Shenzhen. This firm created vRoot App and made it free to people all over the world to download it without any charge.