Broadcom MultiDownloader is a useful Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock firmware on Broadcom devices. If you are using a Broadcom device, download Broadcom MultiDownloader, install it on your Windows computer, and successfully flash stock ROM firmware.
We have provided all versions of the Broadcom MultiDownloader tool (old and new versions) here. Download the one that suits your need and requirement.
Broadcom MultiDownloader Features
1) Supports All Broadcom Devices:
If you own an Android smartphone or tablet with a Broadcom chipset, you can use this tool to flash stock firmware on your device. This tool supports flashing the firmware on all Broadcom based devices.
3) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this tool on all versions of Windows Operating system, i.e., Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) Reset Userdata:
Using Broadcom MultiDownloader, you can easily reset user data on your smartphone or tablet after flashing firmware.
4) Auto Power Off:
If you would like to switch off your Android device after flashing firmware, you can use this tool to do that automatically. All you have to do is select “AutoClose” options while flashing the firmware.
5) Assign Ports:
This tool lets you assign ports for the flashing process. In other words, you can manually choose the port that you wish to use for the flashing process.
Download Broadcom MultiDownloader (All Versions)
Broadcom_MultiDownloader_v2.3.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Broadcom Corporation officially provides this tool. So, if you encounter any issues while installing or using this tool contact their support team.
2) You can use this tool to flash the firmware on all devices with a Broadcom chipset.
3) This tool can be installed on all versions of Windows Operating system.
4) If you are looking for an alternative tool to flash the firmware on your Broadcom device, then use DFU Flash Tool.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
If you face any errors while flashing firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet using this tool, drop a comment below.