Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a tool to gain root access on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download Cydia Impactor from here, install it on your computer and use it to root your Android device successfully.
Cydia Impactor is a powerful utility application available for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. This tool allows you to quickly gain root privileges on Android smartphones and tablets running on Android 2.3 to Android 5.0. You can download all versions of this tool here for free, including its latest version.
Cydia Impactor Features
1) Simple UI:
This tool’s user interface is so simple that even a newbie with no Android experience can use it to root their Android device. Simply connect your device to the computer, launch Cydia Impactor’s window, select “install SuperSu (aka, root my Android) and click on start to being the rooting process.
2) Supports All Android Devices:
You can use this tool to root all Android devices running on Android 2.3 to Android 5.0. But if your device is running on the latest version of Android, this tool will be of no help to you.
3) Inbuilt USB Drivers:
The Cydia Impactor comes with an inbuilt USB driver, which means that you don’t have to download and install the USB driver of your device to connect it with the computer.
4) Lock And Unlock Bootloader:
Using this rooting tool, you can easily lock and unlock the bootloader of your device, which is not an easy task.
5) Install Packages:
Using this tool, you can easily install the Android firmware update package, recovery file, root package, and mod package on to your device without using Fastboot tools.
Download Cydia Impactor (All Versions)
Cydia_Impactor_Win_v0.9.52 – Latest Version
Cydia_Impactor_Mac_v0.9.52 – Latest Version
For 32-bit Linux:
Cydia_Impactor_32_Linux_v0.9.52 – Latest Version
For 64-bit Linux:
Cydia_Impactor_64_Linux_v0.9.52 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) An Android developer by the name of Saurik has created and distributed this rooting tool. So, all credits must go to him.
2) You can use this rooting tool to root Android device running on Android 2.3 to Android 5.0.
3) This rooting tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
4) Cydia Impactor is also compatible with all versions of Mac and Linux operating systems.
5) If you are looking for an alternative tool to root your device with a computer, try one of the following: Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.
6) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.