Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet with Qualcomm chipset? Are you searching for a Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download EMMC DL Tool, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock firmware on your device.
EMMC DL Tool, also called as the EMMC Download Tool is a small Windows utility application that lets you flash stock firmware on all Android devices with Qualcomm chipset. Here you can download all versions of this tool, including its latest version for free.
EMMC DL Tool Features
1) Supports All Qualcomm Based Devices:
If you have a Qualcomm based smartphone or tablet, you can use this tool to flash stock firmware on it. Although there are other tools available for this task, the EMMC Download Tool is the best one currently available.
2) Compatible With All Windows Operating System:
You can use this flash tool on all versions of the Windows operating system for flashing the firmware on Qualcomm-based devices. EMMC DL Tool is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) Switch To Download Mode:
If your device is not booting up or dead, you can use the “Switch To DL Mode” option in this flash tool to directly boot into the download mode.
4) Port Setting:
Using this feature of the this flash tool, you can quickly set the port using which your device will be connected to the computer.
Download EMMC DL Tool (All Versions)
eMMC_DL_Tool_v5.2.0R – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Foneric Inc officially provides EMMC DL Tool. So all credits must go to them.
2) When you flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm based device, your data will be wiped out. So, take a complete backup of your personal data before flashing firmware.
3) This flash tool supports all Android smartphones and tablets with Qualcomm chipset. Also, it is compatible only with the Windows operating system. So, it will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
5) If this tool doesn’t help you to flash the firmware on your device, try one of the following alternatives: Smart Phone Upgrade Tool, Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, Qcom Phone Download Tools, GNQC Download Tool, QPST Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, or Qualcomm SW Downloader.
6) After flashing the stock or custom firmware on your Android device powered with Qualcomm chipset, use Factory Tool WingTech or Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool to flash the original IMEI on your device.
If you face any errors while using this flash tool, drop a comment below.