Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a way to gain root privileges on your Android device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right page. Download iRoot APK (Android application) from here, install it on your smartphone or tablet and root your Android device successfully.
The iRoot APK or iRoot for Android is developed by the same team who have previously released the iRoot for PC. The app is available for free, and it is being used by a lot of people to root their Android devices.
iRoot Android application offers the simplest way to root your Android device, i.e., you can root your smartphone or tablet just by a tap on your smartphone screen using it. Here, we have provided all versions of the iRoot Android app (iRoot APK), which has been released until now.
iRoot Android App Features:
1) One click Rooting Tool:
iRoot for Android lets you root your Android device by a tap on your smartphone or tablet screen. This is by far the easiest way to root your device.
2) App Recommendations:
Once you finish rooting your Android device with iRoot, it offers app recommendations. All these recommended apps, if used, will improve the performance of your smartphone or tablet.
3) Internet Connection Required:
Unlike Kingroot or Framaroot, iRoot requires internet connection to root your Android device. So, after installing the iroot.apk file on your device, you will need to enable internet connection before using it for rooting your device.
4) No Data Loss:
If you are using iRoot android application for rooting your smartphone or tablet, you won’t have to worry about the loss of data because the rooting procedure involving iRoot.apk isn’t a data loss process.
Download iRoot APK (All Versions):
iRoot_3.5.3_2075 – Latest Version
iRoot Application Information:
- Latest App Version: 3.5.3
- Package: com.mygun.shua.su
- File Size: 13.7 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.3 or higher
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Like every other rooting tool, using iRoot for rooting your android device will void its warranty. So, think well about it before rooting your device.
2) Similar to the iRoot Windows application, the iRoot for Android has been created by the same developer Shenzhen. So, all credits go to him.
3) If you are looking for a way to root your Android device using Windows computer, then download iRoot for PC.
4) If this app doesn’t work for you, try one of the alternative apps from our rooting tools page.
If you have used this app to root your Android device, kindly share your device name and model number.