If you are an Android developer, then I am confident that you would have heard about Minimal ADB and Fastboot, which helps in rooting Android devices, installing TWRP or CWM recovery, etc. Shimp208, an Android developer, developed this useful Windows utility tool.
When you download Minimal ADB and fastboot and install it in your Windows computer, you will get the latest version of ADB and fastboot files automatically installed on your computer.
Before this tool was launched, to get the ADB and fastboot files you will have to install the full Android SDK package. But now, with Minimal ADB and Fastboot, you don’t have to install the Android SDK package at all.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Features:
1) Smaller Package:
Minimal ADB and Fastboot is a small tool (around 2 MB) whereas the Android SDK package comes as a 500 MB package. Considering that Minimal ADB and Fastboot install the latest version of ABD and fastboot files into your system, you will never have to install the Android SDK.
2) Smart Installer:
Installing Minimal ADB and fastboot is quite easy. Just extract the zip package to a folder in your computer and click on the .exe file to begin the installation. Now, just follow up the on-screen instructions to install the tool in your computer.
3) All Windows Versions Supported:
Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool supports all Windows versions including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Also, the tools works well on both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows operating system.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot (All Versions)
Minimal_ADB_And_Fastboot_v1.4.3 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Always make sure to install the USB driver of your smartphone in the computer before using Minimal ADB and Fastboot, because it will work only when the drivers are installed.
2) Make sure that you always download and use the latest version of Minimal ADB and Fastboot since the old versions might show some errors (compatibility issue).
3) Full credits goes to shimp208 Android developer for creating the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
4) If this tool doesn’t work for you, try one of the alternative tools from our rooting tools page.
Have you used this tool for flashing the firmware on your device? Did it work? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.