Are you using a Qualcomm based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to flash firmware in your device? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download Qcom Phone Download Tools from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash firmware on your Qualcomm device.
Qcom Phone Download Tools is a Windows utility application created by Gionee Qualicom Innovations. By using this Gionee flash tool, you can easily install stock firmware on your Android device powered by Qualcomm chipset.
Qcom Phone Download Tools Features:
1) Supports Multiple Platforms:
You can use this flash tool to quickly flash the firmware on multiple platforms, including 8*26 and 8974.
2) Supports Multiple Download Type:
This Gionee flash tool allows multiple download types, i.e., Auto (default download type for most Qualcomm devices), Sahara and Firehouse. Apart from this, this download tool offers the following functions: Wipe All Data, Save User Data, and Save Production Data.
3) Supports All Qualcomm Devices:
Using this download tool, you can flash stock firmware on all Android smartphones and tablets powered by Qualcomm Chipset.
4) Supports All Versions Of Windows:
You can use this flash tool on computers using the following versions of Windows operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
5) Multi-language Support:
This flash tool offers multi-language support i.e., English and Chinese. To change the language, click on the “Drop Down” button in the top right corner of this tool in your Windows computer.
Download Qcom Phone Download Tools (All Versions):
GN_Qcom_Download_Tools_v188.8.131.52 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) This Qcom Android flash tool is created by Gionee Qualicom Innovations. So all credits must go to them.
2) This tool supports all versions of the Windows operating system. But this tool doesn’t support Mac or Linux based operating system.
3) You can use this tool for flashing stock firmware in Android devices with Qualcomm chipset. It doesn’t work for devices with any other chipset.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your device, try one of the alternative applications from our tools page.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Qualcomm based Android device, try one of the following alternatives: Smart Phone Upgrade Tool, Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, EMMC DL Tool, GNQC Download Tool, QPST Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, or Qualcomm SW Downloader.