Are you using a Qualcomm based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download QFIL Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock ROM on your Android smartphone or tablet powered by Qualcomm chipset.
QFIL Tool or Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is a small but powerful utility application created for Windows-based computers. Using this QFIL flash tool, you can quickly flash stock or custom firmware on your Qualcomm based Android device.
The following are some of the advantages of flashing stock firmware on your device:
- Unbrick bricked devices
- Remove root privileges
Here we have managed to provide all versions of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader or QFIL tool. Download the one that suits your device and use it to flash stock ROM quickly.
QFIL Tool Features
1) Easy To Use:
QFIL Flash tool comes with an easy to use interface, making it easy for even a newbie to flash the stock firmware. Just launch this tool, load the firmware (.mbn) file and flash it on your device.
2) Supports All Windows Version:
QFIL supports all versions of Windows Operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
3) Portable Application:
The Qualcomm Flash Image Loader comes as a portable application, i.e., you don’t have to install this tool on your computer to use it. All you have to do is download it from the link given on this page, extract it and click on “QFIL.exe” to launch its window.
4) Supports All Qualcomm Devices:
QFIL tool supports all Qualcomm-based smartphones and tablets, i.e., if your device has Qualcomm chipset, you can use it to flash the firmware.
Download QFIL Tool (All Versions)
QFIL_v22.214.171.124 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Qualcomm Flash Image Loader or QFIL is created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can install this flash tool on computers using any version of the Windows operating system.
3) The QFIL flash tool supports flashing the firmware on all Android smartphones and tablets powered by Qualcomm chipset.
4) If this tool doesn’t help to flash the firmware on your Android device powered by Qualcomm chipset, try one of the alternative flash tools from our rooting tools page.