Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet running of .cpb firmware? If yes, are you searching for a tool to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download QGDP Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash .cpb stock firmware.
QGDP Tool which is the upgrade version of YGDP Tool is a Windows utility application that lets you to flash .cpb firmware files on Android devices. You can download all versions of this flash tool here, including its latest version.
QGDP Tool and its Features
1) Simple UI:
The UI of this flash tool is simple and easy to understand. So, using this tool for flashing .cbp stock firmware file will be an easy task even for a beginner. You will also get more support options on this tool than the YGDP Tool.
2) Comes as an Installer:
QGDP Tool comes as an installer, which means that you will need to download and install it on your Windows computer before using it for flashing firmware files.
Only the latest QGDP Assembly Tool version comes as a portable Windows application.
3. Multiple Variants:
This flash tool comes in three variants: QGDP Customers, QGDP SMT, and QGDP Assembly. If you cannot use one variant of this tool to flash .cpb firmware, try one of the other two variants.
4. Supports Latest CPB Firmware Files:
Unlike YGDP Tool, you can use this tool to flash the latest CPB firmware files on Android smartphones and tablets.
5) Flash Firmware On Multiple Devices At Once:
You can use this flash tool to flash .cpb firmware files on 15 devices at once, which is one of the most exciting features of this tool.
6) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this flash tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download QGDP Tool (All Versions)
QGDP_Flash_Tool_Customer_v1.0.0 – Latest Version
QGDP_Flash_Tool_Assembly_v3.2.0 – Latest Version
QGDP_Flash_Tool_SMT_v3.2.6 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Coolpad Group Limited has officially built and released the QGDP Tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) The default password for this flash tool is one of the following: ase, smt or 369. Without entering these passwords, you can’t use this tool.
3) Make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data on your device using appropriate applications before using this tool for flashing .cpb firmware.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the following alternatives from our tools page.
5) This flash tool supports all versions of the Windows operating system.