Are you using a Qualcomm based smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to flash stock firmware on your Android device? If yes, is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Download Smart Phone Upgrade Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it for flashing stock firmware on your Qualcomm powered device.
Smart Phone Upgrade Tool is a Windows-based application created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC, which allows you to install stock or custom firmware on Android devices. If you are a newbie to Android development and would like to flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm smartphone or tablet, the Smart Phone upgrade tool is the best option for you.
Here, we have provided all versions of this tool, including its latest version, i.e., Smart Phone Upgrade Tool v1.5.3.
Smart Phone Upgrade Tool Features:
1) Supports All Version Of Windows:
Smart Phone Upgrade Tool supports all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (x86 and x64).
2) One-Click Installation:
The Smart Phone Upgrade Tool comes in a simple setup file, i.e., just by clicking on the .exe file, you will be able to install it on your computer.
3) Simple UI:
This tool’s user interface is pretty simple, i.e., even a newbie can use this tool for flashing stock or custom firmware on their Qualcomm-based Android smartphone or tablet.
4) Refresh Port:
This powerful windows utility application comes with a “Refresh Port” button, which will enable you to refresh the Android devices connected to your computer without quitting and restarting the tool.
Download Smart Phone Upgrade Tool:
Smart_Phone_Upgrade_Tool_v1.5.3 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Smart Phone Upgrade Tool is a Windows-based flashing Tool. So, don’t try installing this tool on Linux or Max based computers.
2) This tool supports only Qualcomm powered smartphones and tablets. So, don’t try this tool for installing stock or custom firmware on other devices.
3) This tool is created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. So, all credits must go to them.
4) If you don’t know how to use this tool, then check out our guide on how to use Smart Phone Upgrade tool.
5) If this tool doesn’t support flashing the firmware on your device, kindly try one of the alternative flash tools from our tools page.
6) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Qualcomm based device, try one of the following alternatives: Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, Qcom Phone Download Tools, EMMC DL Tool, GNQC Download Tool, QPST Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, or Qualcomm SW Downloader.