Are you using a rooted Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to manage root permissions on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you should download SuperSU APK from here, flash it on your device and use it to manage root permissions.
SuperSU, or as it is widely called “Chainfire SuperSU,” is a small but highly useful Android application built by an Android developer named Chainfire. By installing SuperSU APK on your device, you will be able to grant or deny root access to all the apps on your Android device. Sounds interesting, right?
Here we have provided all versions of the Chainfire SuperSU Android app (supersu.apk). Download the one that suits you best, flash it on your device, and enjoy the Superuser administration tool for free.
SuperSU Android App Features:
1) Complete Control:
When installing the SuperSU APK file on your device, you will get a Superuser Android app on your device, which you can use to manage the access rights of all installed applications. Also, using the Superuser administration tool, you can either allow or deny root access to the Android apps installed on your smartphone.
2) Easy Unroot:
With the help of the Chainfire Superuser app, you can easily unroot your Android smartphone, either temporarily or permanently. Using this feature, you can easily get back your device’s warranty as rooting voids the warranty of your device.
3) Supports All Rooted Devices:
SuperSU can be flashed on any rooted smartphone or tablet regardless of its brand or Android operating system version. That’s why Chainfire SuperSU is considered as the best Android application for rooted devices.
Download SuperSU APK (All Versions):
SuperSU_2.82 – Latest Version
SuperSU App Information
- Latest App Version: 2.82
- Package: eu.chainfire.supersu
- File Size: 5.93 MB
- Android Version Required: 2.3 or later
- Release Date: May 29, 2017
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) SuperSU is created by Chainfire, a famous Android developer. So, all credits must go to him.
2) Chainfire SuperSU can be installed only on rooted Android smartphones or tablets. So, if your device is not rooted, you can’t use this app at all.
3) If you have no idea how to install this app on your smartphone or tablet, watch out for our tutorial on installing SuperSU on any Android device.
4) If this app doesn’t work on your device, try one of the alternative apps from our tools page.
5) If you are not able to manage root permissions on your Android device using the SuperSU app, then use Kingo Superuser app.
If you can install SuperSU APK on your Android device, kindly share your device name and model number in the comments section below.