Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to the Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then have reached the right place. Download Android AIO Driver from here, install it on your Windows computer, and connect any Android device to PC or laptop computer successfully.
Android AIO Driver is a powerful Windows utility application that helps you install Android ADB Driver, Samsung Driver, SPD Driver, and MediaTek Driver. Once you install this application, you can connect your MTK, SPD, Samsung, and other Android devices to the computer successfully.
You can download all versions of this Windows app here, including its latest version.
Android AIO Driver Features
1) Install Android ADB Driver:
By downloading and install this application, you can install the Android ADB Driver successfully on your computer. Once you do that, you will be able to connect any Android smartphone or tablet to a Windows computer.
2) Install SPD Driver:
You can use the Android AIO Driver to install SPD Driver on your computer. Once you do that, you will be able to connect an Android device powered by SpreadTrum/Unisoc chipset to the Windows computer.
3) Install MTK Driver:
Using this tool, you can also install MTK Driver on your computer. And by doing this, you can easily connect your MediaTek powered smartphone or tablet to the computer successfully.
Apart from the regular MTK driver, you can also install MTK preloader drivers like Android VCOM and CDC drivers to your computer. These drivers are essential for using MTK firmware flashing tools.
4) Install Samsung Driver:
You can also install Samsung USB driver on your computer using this tool. Once you do that, you can easily connect your Samsung smartphone or tablet to the Windows computer without installing Samsung Kies or Samsung Smart Switch applications.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
Android AIO Driver tool supports all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (x86 and x64 supported).
Download Android AIO Driver
Android_AIO_Driver_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Android AIO Driver is created and distributed by Mof.asia. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to install Android ADB Driver, Samsung Driver, MTK Driver and SPD Driver.
3) If you are not able to connect your Android device to a computer after installing this application, then download and install one of the following alternatives: Universal ADB Driver, 15 Seconds ADB Installer, MTK Driver Auto Installer, and MTK USB All Drivers.
4) If you are not able to connect your device to a computer after installing the Android AIO Driver, download and install the USB driver of your smartphone or tablet from our USB drivers page.