Are you using a Qualcomm based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a tool to install the required USB driver of your device on the computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have arrived at the right place. Download Gionee Qualicom Driver, install it on your computer, and connect your device to a PC or laptop computer successfully.
Gionee Qualicom Driver, also called Gionee Smartphone Driver, is a small Windows utility tool that allows you to connect your Android device with Qualcomm chipset to any computer without installing the PC suite application.
You can download all versions of this tool from here, including its latest version.
Gionee Qualicom Driver Features
1) Supports All Qualcomm IMEI Tool:
After installing this application on your Windows computer, you can use any of the Qualcomm IMEI tool (Factory Tool WingTech, Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool) to flash the original IMEI on your device.
2. Supports All Qualcomm Flash Tool:
After installing this tool on your computer, you can use all of the Qualcomm flash tools (Smart Phone Upgrade Tool, Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, Qcom Phone Download Tools, EMMC DL Tool, GNQC Download Tool, QPST Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, Qualcomm SW Downloader) to flash the firmware files on your Android device.
3) Comes as an Installer:
The Gionee Smartphone Driver tool arrives as an Installer application. After downloading and extracting the compressed file from here, simply click on the setup.exe file to install the required Qualcomm USB drivers on your computer.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
This Gionee tool supports all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Gionee Qualicom Driver (All Versions)
Gionee_Qualicom_Driver_V188.8.131.52 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Gionee Communications Equipment Co. Ltd. has created and distributed this tool. So all credits must go to them.
2) After installing this tool on your Windows computer, you can use any of the Qualcomm IMEI tools to flash IMEI on your device. You can also use any of the Qualcomm flash tools to flash the original firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet.
3) You can use this tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating systems.
4) After installing this app, if you are not able to connect your Qualcomm based Android smartphone or tablet to the computer, then download and install the USB driver of your device from our USB drivers page.