Are you using a Kekai smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Kekai device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download Kekai USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer, and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Kekai Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only possible way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Kekai USB Drivers
|Kekai Models||Download USB Driver|
|Kekai K27||Download Driver|
|Kekai Spark||Download Driver|
|Kekai X242 4G||Download Driver|
|Kekai Blaze Gio||Download Driver|
|Kekai S5 Gio||Download Driver|
|Kekai Candy Gio||Download Driver|
|Kekai Spark Gio||Download Driver|
|Kekai Eco Gio||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Kekai USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with a Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Kekai device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Kekai Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.