Do you own a Movimax smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Movimax USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Movimax Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Movimax USB Drivers
|Movimax Models||Download USB Driver|
|Movimax MV1 Bolt 4G||Download Driver|
|Movimax P17||Download Driver|
|Movimax P15 Atlas||Download Driver|
|Movimax M1||Download Driver|
|Movimax M9 Pegasus||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Movimax Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Movimax USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
3) If the USB driver for your Movimax device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.