Are you using a MediaTek powered device? If yes, are you searching for a tool to install MTK drivers on your computer so that you can connect your device with it? If yes, is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Download MTK USB All Drivers from here, install it on your Windows computer, and connect your device to PC or laptop computer successfully.
MTK USB All Drivers is a small Windows utility application that installs the MTK drivers on your PC or laptop computer. You can download all versions of this tool here, including its latest version.
MTK USB All Drivers Features:
1) Connect your device to computer:
After installing this tool on your computer, you can successfully connect your MTK powered Android smartphone or tablet.
2) Comes as an installer:
The MTK USB All Drivers comes as an installer application, which means you can easily install it on your Windows computer by clicking on the .exe file.
3) Supports all MTK Flash Tools:
After installing this tool on your Windows computer, you can use any of the following MTK flash tools to flash firmware on your device: SP Flash Tool, Wiselink Tool, Smartphone Multiport Download Tool, or Infinix Flash Tool.
4) Supports all MTK IMEI Tools:
5) Supports All MTK Devices:
The MTK USB All Drivers supports all smartphones, feature phones, and tablets with MediaTek chipset.
6) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (x86 and x64).
Download MTK USB Drivers
MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) We are not sure who created and distributed this software. So, for now the credits must come to us as we have shared all the download links here.
2) This MTK driver tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system. Also, this tool supports all MediaTek smartphones, tablets, and feature phones.
3) If you are looking for an alternate tool to install MTK drivers on your computer, then use MTK Driver Auto Installer.
4) If you are not able to install MTK drivers using this tool, download and install the USB drivers of your device from our USB drivers page.