15 Seconds ADB Installer or the best Android ADB Driver installer is a simple Windows utility tool that lets you install ADB, Fastboot, and USB drivers of your Android device on the Windows computer. Normally installing ADB and Fastboot alone will take more than 10 minutes, but using this tool, you can install them in just 15 seconds.
The 15 Seconds ADB Installer is created by Snoop05 (an Android developer). Here you can download all versions of this powerful Windows tool.
15 Seconds ADB Installer Features
1) Install USB Drivers Easily:
Using this tool for installing the Android USB drivers in your Windows computer is quite an easy task. Just download the zip file from the link given below, extract it, launch this tool’s window, and follow the on-screen instructions.
2) Smaller File Size:
The file size of this tool is small. So, you can easily download 15 Seconds ADB Installer and use it for installing ADB, Fastboot, and USB drivers in your Windows computer.
3) Supports All Windows Versions:
This tool supports all versions of the Windows operating system, i.e., you can install and use it on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. It also detects whether your system is running on x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) version and install USB drivers accordingly.
4) Install ADB and Fastboot Quickly:
Using this tool, you can quickly install ADB and Fastboot files (from the latest Android SDK package) on your computer. Once installed, you can use the fastboot commands for rooting or for flashing recovery and other files in your Android device.
Download 15 Seconds ADB Installer (All Versions)
15_Second_ADB_Installer_v1.4.8 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) This powerful ADB installer tool is created by Snoop05 (an Android developer). So, all credits must go to him.
2) You can use this tool to install ADB, Fastboot, and USB drivers on your Windows computer in just 15 seconds. Also, you can’t use this tool on Mac or Linux based computers.
3) If you encounter “0 Files Copied Error“, download and install the “15_Second_ADB_Installer_v1.3.0” version as the latest version might not be compatible with the Windows version of your computer.
4) If this ADB installer tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative applications from our tools page.
5) If 15 seconds ADB installer doesn’t help you, then use Minimal ADB And Fastboot.
If you encounter any other issues while using this tool, drop a comment below. We will provide a solution as quickly as possible.