Are you using an Akai smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for Akai device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed on the right web page. Download Akai USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Akai doesn’t provide PC Suite application for their customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Akai USB Drivers
|Akai Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Glory O2||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Glory L5||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Tab 7800||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Titanium||Download USB Driver|
|Akai PHA-3850||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Glory R1||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Athena||Download USB Driver|
|Akai A1||Download USB Driver|
|Akai Glory O5||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) If the USB driver for your Akai device is not available on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
2) Akai officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Akai smartphone or tablet, let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) The Akai USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
5) Download Akai stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.