Are you using an Akua smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Download Akua USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Akua Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to a computer.
Download Akua USB Drivers
|Akua Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Akua Polo||Download USB Driver|
|Akua MK5||Download USB Driver|
|Akua MK5L||Download USB Driver|
|Akua EK4e||Download USB Driver|
|Akua RS3||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Akua smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
2) The Akua USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these drivers will not work.
3) If the USB driver for your Akua device is not available on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) Akua Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
5) If you have corrupted your Akua device, download Akua stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.