Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet powered by Amlogic chipset? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Amlogic USB driver from here, install it on your computer, and connect your device with it easily.
Since Amlogic, Inc doesn’t provide PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver given here is the only way you available for connecting your Amlogic chipset powered Android device with a computer.
Amlogic USB Driver Features:
1) Supports All Amlogic Devices:
The Amlogic USB driver given here supports all Amlogic devices, which means after installing this USB driver on your computer, you can connect Android devices with Amlogic chipset to it successfully.
2) Supports All Amlogic Flash Tools:
After installing this USB driver, you can use Amlogic USB Burning Tool for flashing stock firmware on your smartphone or tablet.
3) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this USB driver on computers using all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP (x86 and x64).
Download Amlogic USB Driver:
Amlogic_USB_Driver_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) By downloading and installing the USB driver given here, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet (powered by Amlogic chipset) with a Windows computer.
2) The Amlogic USB driver comes as an easy to install Windows application. Just download the USB driver file from here, extract it on your computer and click on “Installdriver.exe” to install it successfully.
3) Amlogic USB driver supports all versions of Windows operating systems.
4) Amlogic USB driver is developed and distributed by Amlogic, Inc. So, all credits must go to them.
5) If you own another smartphone or tablet powered by a different brand chipset, you can download USB driver for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.