Are you using an Asiafone smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Download Asiafone USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Asiafone Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Asiafone USB Drivers
|Asiafone Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF790||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF9900||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF11||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF7000||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF93||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF9977||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF9190||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF92||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF73||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF77||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF9889||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF9899||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF99||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF79||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF90||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF78||Download USB Driver|
|Asiafone AF9192||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install SPD Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Download Asiafone stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Asiafone device on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Asiafone Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing the USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Asiafone smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5) The Asiafone USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.