Do you own a Beetel smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a simple way to connect your Beetel device to a computer? If yes is your for both of these queries, you are on the right page. Download Beetel USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Brightstar Global doesn’t offer PC Suite application for their customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your Beetel smartphone or tablet to a computer.
Download Beetel USB Drivers:
|Beetel Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Beetel Magiq 2||Download USB Driver|
|Beetel Magiq 1||Download USB Driver|
|Beetel Magiq Glide||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) If you have corrupted your Beetel device, download Beetel stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.
2) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Beetel device, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Brightstar Global officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you encounter any issues while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) The Beetel USB drivers given on this page are for Windows based computers. So, these drivers will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
5) If the USB driver for your Beetel device is not available here on this page, leave a comment below.