Are you using a BenQ smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Download BenQ USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since BenQ Corporation doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your BenQ device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download BenQ USB Drivers
BenQ A3 USB Driver
BenQ F5 USB Driver
BenQ T3 USB Driver
BenQ F52 USB Driver
BenQ F3 USB Driver
BenQ B502 USB Driver
BenQ B50 USB Driver
BenQ T47 USB Driver
Model Name: BenQ T47
USB Driver Type: ADB
How To Install: ADB Tutorial
Driver File Size: 8.3 MB
Points To Remember:
1) BenQ Corporation officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while installing these USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) The BenQ USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your BenQ smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your BenQ device on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download BenQ stock ROM firmware, install it on your corrupted device and get it back to a working condition easily.