Are you using a Bloom smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Bloom device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, you are in the right place. Download Bloom USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Bloom Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, the only way available for connecting your Bloom smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Bloom USB Drivers
|Bloom Model Number||Download Bloom USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe 4.5||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe 4.5 Lite||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe Lite 3G||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe B40 IPS||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe 3.5 3G||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom B35||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe 4.0 Lite||Download USB Driver|
|Bloom Globe 4.0||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Bloom Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If your Bloom device is corrupted, download Bloom stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.
2) The Bloom USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Mac or Linux based computer, these USB drivers will not work.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock ROM installation tutorials, etc., for your Bloom smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Bloom device on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.