Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet with a Broadcom chipset? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes, is your answer again, then you have reached the right place. Download Broadcom USB Driver from here, install it on your Windows computer and connect your Android device to a PC or laptop computer successfully.
Broadcom USB Driver is a Windows USB driver that lets you connect Android smartphones and tablets powered by Broadcom chipset to a computer. Here you can download all versions of this USB driver, including its latest version.
Broadcom USB Driver Features:
1) Supports All Broadcom Devices:
This USB Driver supports all Broadcom powered devices, which means that after installing this driver, you can successfully connect any Android smartphone or tablet with Broadcom Chipset to a PC or laptop computer.
2) Supports All Broadcom Flash Tools:
After installing this driver on your Windows computer, you can use Broadcom MultiDownloader or DFU Flash Tool to flash stock firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet.
3) Supports All Broadcom IMEI Tools:
Once you install this driver on your PC or laptop computer, use any of the Broadcom IMEI tools to flash the original IMEI on your device.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this USB driver on computers running on all versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Broadcom USB Driver (All Versions):
Broadcom_USB_Driver_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Broadcom Inc. has built and distributed this USB driver. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Follow our guide on how to install Broadcom USB driver to install it on your Windows computer.
3) This USB driver is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
4) After installing the Broadcom driver, you can successfully connect your Broadcom based smartphones and tablets to a Windows computer. Also, this driver is compatible with most of the Broadcom flash and IMEI tools.
5) If you are unable to connect your Broadcom based device to a computer even after installing this driver, download and install the driver for your device from our USB drivers page.
Leave a Reply