Are you using a Chilli smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for an easy way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Download Chilli USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Chilli Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your Chilli device to a PC or laptop computer successfully.
Download Chilli USB Drivers
|Chilli Model Number||Download Chilli USB Driver|
|Chilli H5||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli W01||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli H3||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli A222||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli A555 Note 4||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli H2||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli H1||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli A730||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli W03||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli H6||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli A777||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli Note 3G||Download USB Driver|
|Chilli C08||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Chilli Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Chilli USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these drivers will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
3) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Chilli device by leaving a comment below.
4) If you have bricked your Chilli device, download Chilli stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Chilli smartphone or tablet on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.