Do you own a Dunns smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for an easy way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you have landed on the right page. Download Dunns USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or laptop successfully.
Since Dunns doesn’t offer PC suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your Dunns smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Dunns USB Drivers
|Dunns Model Number||Download Dunns USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile RD251||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile Primo||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns AT6950||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile Smarty||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile 7inch Tablet||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile 6.95inch Tablet||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile Sling||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Mobile 10inch Tablet||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Hisense L676||Download USB Driver|
|Dunns Hisense F31||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) If you have bricked your Dunns device, download Dunns stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
2) Dunns officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) The Dunns USB drivers given here are for Windows based computers. If you are using Mac or Linux based computers, don’t try to install these drivers as these will not work.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Dunns smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Dunns device on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.