Do you own an Eko smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Eko USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to a PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Eko Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Eko USB Drivers
|Eko Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Omega Q50||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Novy G50||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Xplorer R40||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Omega Q52||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Eko Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Eko smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Eko USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your Eko device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you have corrupted your Eko device, download Eko stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition.