Framaroot is a one-click rooting Android application created by the XDA user “Alephzain“. If you are looking to download Framaroot APK, then you are on the right page as we have given all versions of this app here.
Using this application, you gain root privileges in your Android smartphone or tablet by installing Superuser and SU binary in it. Although it lets you root your Android device, it will also void the warranty of your smartphone or tablet. So, think well about using this app because if you use it to root your device, you won’t be able to claim warranty.
Framaroot helps to root a wide range of Android smartphones by using the following exploits:
Using this Framaroot apk application to root your Android smartphone or tablet is quite an easy task, as all you have to do is download the app, install it in your device, open it up in your Android device and then click on any of the exploits.
Features Of Framaroot APK:
1) One-click Rooting Application:
Framaroot application is a one-click rooting app, which lets you root your Android smartphones and tablets just by clicking any of the exploits given in the app.
Unlike other rooting methods, you don’t have to do many tasks to root your device when you use the Framaroot app, and that is one of the major advantages of rooting your device with Framaroot.
2) Rooting Without Computer:
Rooting your Android smartphone or tablet requires a computer in most cases. Still, when you use Framaroot, you can gain root privileges in your Android device without using a computer.
Since most Android users don’t like the idea of using the computer to root their device, Framaroot solves their rooting requirements.
3) Easy Installation Of SuperSU:
SuperSU is an Android application created specifically for rooted devices to grant permissions to Android applications, which requires root permissions.
In most rooting methods, you will need to manually install SuperSU in your device after gaining root privileges, but with Framaroot, you don’t have to install it manually as the SuperSU app will get installed automatically!
Framaroot APK Download (All Versions):
Framaroot_v1.9.3 – Latest Version
Framaroot App Information
- Latest App Version: 1.9.3
- Package: com.alephzain.framaroot
- File Size: 1.25 MB
- Android Version Supported: 1.5 to 4.4
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Release Date: October 3, 2014
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Download Framaroot APK, install it on your Android device and click on any of the exploits given in the app to root your smartphone or tablet.
2) Using Framaroot will void your device warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So think about this before using this app to root your device.
3) While using framaroot, sometimes the application might get crashed. In those times, just uninstall and reinstall it to solve this issue.
4) If this app doesn’t work for you, try one of the alternative applications from our rooting tools page.
5) If Framaroot one-click rooting app doesn’t root your Android device, try one of the following alternatives: KingRoot, iRoot, Towelroot, 360 Root, or Root Genius.
Have you used this app? Were you able to root your device? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
Sir plz help me how to root lenovo a6600d40..
mr blue says
Dear sir is there a way to root ZTE vfive c phone,7.1.1
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
Hi, I will share the rooting tutorial shortly.
เครื่องเปิดค้างที่โลโก้ แล้วยังไม่มีแอฟ สามารถโหลดแอฟลงที่เมมแล้วนำใส่เครื่องจะรูทได้หรือไม่
SKG Modern S8 เปิดเครื่องค้างที่โลโก้
Je veut rooter mon android
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
Hi, Which smartphone model are Used?
while searching how to root my Asus ME302C I just read your explications on Framaroot app and I found it quite interesting, but I just have 2 questions:
What’s the difference between the exploits? Is it device-specific which one you need to root?
Can Framaroot unroot my device?
Thanks for your help!