Do you own a Gicent smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right web page. Download Gicent USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Gicent Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Gicent USB Drivers
|Gicent Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent J7||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent 535||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent Halo 4||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent Halo 5||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent Halo 1||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent T535S||Download USB Driver|
|Gicent Tab 4||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Gicent Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) You can get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Gicent smartphone or tablet by leaving a comment below.
3) The Gicent USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
4) If you have corrupted your Gicent device, download Gicent stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Gicent device on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.