Do you own a Gol smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Gol device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download Gol USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Gol Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Gol USB Drivers
|Gol Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Gol F12||Download USB Driver|
|Gol Team 7.0||Download USB Driver|
|Gol L3||Download USB Driver|
|Gol L7||Download USB Driver|
|Gol F7||Download USB Driver|
|Gol F3 Sport||Download USB Driver|
|Gol F9 Sport||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Gol USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If the USB driver for your Gol device is not available on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Gol Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Gol smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download Gol stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.