Do you own a Gowin smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a simple way to connect your Gowin device to a computer? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, you are on the right page. Download Gowin USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Gowin Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite application for their customers, the only way you can connect your Gowin smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Gowin USB Drivers
|Gowin Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin A1||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin G8||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin M5||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin M8||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin M7||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin M6||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin F7 (3G)||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin F7 (2G)||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin D8||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin E1||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin A3||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin A2||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin C7||Download USB Driver|
|Gowin A70||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) The Gowin USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. If you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating systems, these drivers will not work.
2) If you have bricked your Gowin device, download Gowin stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet by using an Android flash tool.
3) Gowin Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Gowin smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.
5) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Gowin device on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.