Do you own a Gphone smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Gphone device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, you have landed on the right page. Download Gphone USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Gphone Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for their customers, the only way you can connect your Gphone smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Gphone USB Drivers
|Gphone Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone A5||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone G550S||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone G550i||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone A1||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone A2 Bright||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Bold||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Bold 2||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Bold 3||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Candy 2||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Evo||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Tetra 2||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Tetra 3||Download USB Driver|
|Gphone Fantastic||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) The Gphone USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) Gphone Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing these USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
3) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Gphone device on this page, do let me know by leaving a comment below.
4) If you have bricked your Gphone device, download Gphone stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it easily.
5) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Gphone smartphone or tablet, let us know by dropping a comment below.