The HTC smart tool is a Windows utility tool that lets you do many development activities on your HTC Android smartphones and tablets. Developed by Habeeb Kambreth (an Android developer), you can use this tool to flash stock or custom recovery, reboot your device to bootloader, etc.
You can download all versions of HTC Smart Tool from here.
HTC Smart Tool Features
1) Reboot To Fastboot Mode:
By following the on-screen instructions given in this tools Window, you can quickly reboot your device into fastboot mode without using the buttons on your smartphone or tablet.
2) Read And Flash Unlock Token:
If you are planning to unlock the bootloader of your device, use this tool to read and flash the unlock token rather than manually by yourself.
3) Flash Stock And Custom Recovery:
Using HTC Smart Tool, you can quickly flash stock or custom recovery in your device. All you have to do is download the stock or custom recovery zip file, save it in the HTC smart tool’s installation folder, and enter the required comment in this tool window.
4) Relock Bootloader:
If you have unlocked the bootloader of your HTC smartphone or tablet and wish to relock it, you can use this feature to do that.
5) Flash Zip Files:
Using this smart feature, you can flash any zip files (apps) in your device. But this feature only work, if your HTC android device is rooted.
Download HTC Smart Tool (All Versions)
HTC_Smart_Tool_v3.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) If you encounter any Trojan virus or malware alert while using this tool, just ignore them. This tool contains plenty of Android exploits that has been marked as Trojan and malware by Antivirus programs. You can check out the virus scanner details of this tool here.
2) The HTC smart tool supports all versions of Windows operating system, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) The Android developer, Habeeb Kambreth, create this smart utility tool. So, all credits must go to him.
4) If this tool doesn’t support your HTC Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.