Do you own an iBrit smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download iBrit USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since iBrit Star doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download iBrit USB Drivers
|iBrit Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Kids Tablet||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Mega||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit SI53||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit AF51||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Speed Plus||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Vault||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Speed||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Speed Pro||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Horizon||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Alpha||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Speed Pro Plus||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Speed Pro Lite||Download USB Driver|
|iBrit Speed X||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your iBrit smartphone or tablet by leaving a comment below.
2) The iBrit USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
3) If you have bricked your iBrit device, download iBrit stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your iBrit device on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) iBrit Star officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.