Are you using an Intel Atom processor-based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Intel Android Device USB driver from here, install it on your Windows computer and connect your Android device with Intel Atom processor to PC or laptop computer successfully.
When you install this USB driver tool, you can easily connect your Intel device to a computer without using the PC Suite application. Here you can download all versions of Intel Android USB driver application, including its latest version for free.
Intel Android Device USB Driver Features
1) Supports All Devices With Intel Atom Processor:
You can use this tool to connect your Intel Atom processor-based device to a PC or laptop computer successfully.
2) Compatible With All Versions Of Windows Operating System:
This USB driver is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) Auto Installer:
This Intel driver comes with an auto installer package, i.e., to install the USB driver of your device all you have do is click on the .exe (executable file) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Download Intel Android Device USB Driver (All Versions)
Intel_Android_Device_USB_Driver_v1.10.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Intel LLC officially provides this Android USB driver software. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these files on your computer, contact their support team. Also, all credits must go to them.
2) You can install this USB driver tool on computers using any version of the Windows operating system. Also, this tool will not work on Linux or Mac-based computers as it is not compatible with them.
3) Using this driver, you can only connect Android smartphones and tablets powered by the Intel Atom processor to your computer. If you own an Android device with a different Intel processor, this USB driver tool will not help you.
4) Always use the latest version of this USB driver as the older versions might not work on computers with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems.
5) Follow our instructions on how to install Intel Android Device USB Driver to install it on your Windows computer.
6) If this driver doesn’t help you connect your device to the computer, download and install the USB driver of your smartphone or tablet from our USB Drivers page.
Leave a Reply