Are you using an Intel Atom processor based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Intel Android USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your Android device with Intel Atom processor to PC or laptop computer successfully.
When you install the Intel Android USB driver, you can easily connect your Intel device to a computer without using PC Suite application. Here you can download all versions of Intel USB drivers including the latest version.
Intel Android USB Driver Features
1) Supports All Devices With Intel Atom Processor: If you own an Android smartphone or tablet with Intel Atom processor, you can use this USB driver for connecting your device to a computer.
2) Compatible With All Versions Of Windows Operating System: The Intel Android USB driver is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
3) Auto Installer: The Intel USB driver comes in an auto installer package, i.e., to install the USB driver all you have do is click on the .exe (executable file) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Download Intel Android USB Drivers
Intel_Android_Driver_1.10.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Intel LLC officially provides this Android USB drivers software. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these files on your computer, contact their support team.
2) You can install intel android usb drivers on computers with any version of Windows operating system. Also, these drivers will not work on Linux or Mac based computers as it is not compatible with them.
3) This USB drivers only supports Android smartphones and tablets with Intel Atom processor. If you own an Android device with different Intel processor, this USB drivers will not be of any help to you.
4) Always use the latest version of Intel Android USB drivers as the older versions of this file might not work on computers with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating system.