Are you using a Jivi smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for a quick way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Download Jivi USB drivers (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Jivi Mobiles doesn’t offer PC suite application for their customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your device to a computer.
Download Jivi USB Drivers
Points To Remember
1) JIVI Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while trying to install these drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Jivi smartphone or tablet on this page, drop a comment below.
3) All the USB drivers given here are for computers using the Windows operating system.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your Jivi smartphone or tablet, drop a comment below.
5) If you have bricked your Jivi device, download Jivi stock ROM firmware and flash it on your device using an Android flash tool.