Are you using a Kashi smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Kashi device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Download Kashi USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Kashi Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to a computer.
Download Kashi USB Drivers
|Kashi Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Kashi i7||Download USB Driver|
|Kashi Inni 6||Download USB Driver|
|Kashi Inni 6S||Download USB Driver|
|Kashi V7||Download USB Driver|
|Kashi A7||Download USB Driver|
|Kashi J6 Plus||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Kashi USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If the USB driver for your Kashi device is not available on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Kashi Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Kashi smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.