Have you rooted your Android device recently? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to manage root permissions in your device? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download Kingo Superuser APK from here, install it on your rooted Android smartphone or tablet and manage your device’s root permission easily.
Recommended by many as the best superuser access management tool, Kingo Superuser offers plenty of features, including one-click user application removal, bloatware removal, etc.
Here on this page, we have provided all versions of the Kingo superuser application for free, including it’s latest version.
Features Of Kingo Superuser Application:
1) Easily Manage Superuser Access:
Using Kingo Superuser, you can easily manage superuser access in your rooted device. After installing kingouser.apk, you can grant or deny access to applications that requires root permissions.
2) Uninstall Pre-installed Apps:
Kingo Superuser offers an easy way to uninstall bloatware from your device, i.e., the pre-installed apps that comes with your device. Also, you can remove system applications using Kingo Superuser.
3) Multiple Settings:
The app comes with plenty of settings, including Remove root permission, prompt time-span, Language switch, Toast Notification, Superuser access notification, etc. You can use any of them by launching the app on your device.
Download Kingo Superuser APK (All Versions):
Kingo_Superuser_v2.2.7 – Latest Version
Kingo Superuser App Information:
- Latest App Version: 2.2.7
- Package: com.kingouser.com
- File Size: 4.03 MB
- Android Version Required: 8.1.0 or later
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Kingo Superuser is developed and distributed by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Installing this app is an easy task. Just download the latest version of this app (com.kingouser.com.apk) file from the link given above directly to your device and install it on your Android device.
3) Kingo Superuser supports only rooted devices. So, if you are using a non-rooted Android smartphone or tablet, this app will not work.
4) If this app doesn’t support your device, try one of the alternative root management apps from our tools page.
5) If you are not able to manage root permissions on your Android device using the Kingo Superuser app, then use SuperSU app.
Leave a Reply