Are you using a Kingstar smartphone or tablet? Are you looking for a way to connect your Kingstar device to the computer? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, you are on the right page. Download Kingstar USB drivers from here, install it on your computer and connect your Kingstar device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Kingstar Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for their customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here on your computer.
Download Kingstar USB Drivers
|Kingstar Model Number||Download Kingstar USB Driver|
|Kingstar A17 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A11||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A20||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A17||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar Phablet A25||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar Titans 1||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar Titans 3||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar Titans 5||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar I Smart Mercury V7||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar Ginger Space||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar Titans 2||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar i15||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A15||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A22 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Kingstar A25||Download USB Driver|
|King Star KS9700||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Kingstar Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team.
2) If the USB driver for your Kingstar smartphone or tablet is not available on this page, please leave a comment below.
3) If your Kingstar device is bricked, download Kingstar stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
4) If you are looking to get Android rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Kingstar device, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) The Kingstar USB drivers given here are Windows-based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.