Are you using a Lolo smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your HMI device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right webpage. Download Lolo USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Lolo Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Lolo USB Drivers
Lolo Lovely 1 USB Driver
Lolo Lovely 2 USB Driver
Lolo Lovely 3 USB Driver
Lolo Lovely 10 USB Driver
Lolo Lovely 9 USB Driver
Lolo W1 USB Driver
Lolo E9 USB Driver
Model Name: Lolo E9
USB Driver Type: ADB
How To Install: ADB Tutorial
Driver File Size: 8.3 MB
Points To Remember:
1) Lolo Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Lolo USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Lolo smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) Can’t find the USB driver for your Lolo device on this page? Please let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download LOLO stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.