Are you using a Mai smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Mai device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed on the right webpage. Download Mai USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Mai Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to a computer.
Download Mai USB Drivers
|Mai Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Mai Mini iPad||Download USB Driver|
|Mai M6||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X2||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X1||Download USB Driver|
|Mai i8||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X5||Download USB Driver|
|Mai M4||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X9||Download USB Driver|
|Mai M5||Download USB Driver|
|Mai M7||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X10||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X4||Download USB Driver|
|Mai M1||Download USB Driver|
|Mai M2||Download USB Driver|
|Mai R11||Download USB Driver|
|Mai X10 Pro||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Can’t find the USB driver for your Mai device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
2) Mai Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any inconvenience while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you have bricked your Mai smartphone or tablet, download Mai stock ROM firmware and flash it on your device to unbrick it easily.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mai smartphone or tablet, let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) The Mai USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Mac or Linux based computer, these drivers will not work.