Are you using a Xiaomi smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to flash the firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Mi Flash Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer, and use it for flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi device.
With the help of the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you can quickly flash stock firmware (that comes in fastboot files) on any Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Here we have provided all versions of the Mi Flash Tool, including its latest version.
Mi Flash Tool Features:
1) Easy Installer:
The Mi Flash Tool comes as an easy installer (.exe or .msi). Just by clicking on the .exe or .msi file, you can install this tool on your computer. ADB Tool, Mi Tool, and drivers are all included in this tool’s installer package.
2) Portable Application:
The latest version of the MiFlash tool comes as a Portable application, i.e., you don’t have to install the app on your Windows computer to use it.
3) In-built USB Driver:
The Xiaomi Flash tool comes with Microsoft RNDIS and MTP, Qualcomm USB Serial, and Google ADB drivers. So, after installing this tool, you don’t have to install USB drivers separately.
4) Three Flashing Options:
Unlike other flashing tools, the Mi Flash tool comes with three flashing options i.e., “Flash All Except Data & Storage“, “Flash All Except Storage” and “Flash All“. You can flash the firmware on your Xiaomi device using all of these three methods but we recommend using the “Flash All Except Storage” method.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this tool on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Mi Flash Tool (All Versions)
Mi_Flash_Tool_v20191206.zip – Latest Version
How To Install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool On Your Computer
Note: The latest version of this tool comes as a portable application, which means you don’t have to install it on your computer for flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi device.
1) To get started, download the latest version of the Mi Flash Tool zip file from the link given above and extract it to your computer.
2) Now, open up the extracted folder and click on the “.exe” or “.msi” installer file to launch the installation wizard.
3) Once you click on the installer file, the MiFlash Tool installation wizard window will open up. Now click on “Next“.
4) In the next window, choose your “Destination Folder” for install Mi Flash Tool and click on “Next“.
5) Now you will see the “Confirmation” window. Click “Next” to begin the installation process.
6) During the installation process, you will get a Windows Security prompt. In it, click on “Install this driver software anyway“.
7) The installer will take a minute or two to install the Flash tool, and once it is finished, you will see the “Installation Complete” window.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
Points To Remember:
1) The Mi Flash Tool is developed and distributed by Xiaomi, Inc. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Using this flash tool, you can flash firmware (Fastboot files) on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet. But if you would like to flash OTA files, you will have to use some other flash tool.
3) If you would like to download stock firmware for your Xiaomi device, visit our download Xiaomi stock firmware page.
4) If you don’t know how to use this tool, then follow our guide on how to use Mi Flash Tool for flashing stock firmware.
5) If this tool doesn’t support flashing the firmware on your device, try one of the alternative flash tools from our tools page.