Extract any of your dying mobile phones before it breaks down completely. However, how do I do that? Don’t worry we have a helpmate that would be of great help in terms of extracting your firmware’s contents of system.new.dat as well as system.img.
The tool we have here is called MTK Extractor. It is very small and portable and enables you to collect the contents of system.new.dat as well as system.img of your firmware. However, inside this page, we’ve gone miles to get download links for this tool, and we have gotten all versions of this tool. Check them out below as you keep reading.
Features of this MTK Extractor Tool
1. Portable App: This tool is a handy app, which means that you don’t need any installation process on your PC to utilize it. Just click two times fast on the MTK Extractor setup exe file and start using it.
2. Extractor of IMG: This tool enables you to extract the system.img file contents or system.new.data file content on your PC; Tap the browser tab and choose the system.img or image file, and tap the Start tap to begin extracting.
3. Erect Firmware: As soon as you’ve extracted any img file or system.img for performing certain modifications in it, and after that, you wish to do img file repack, then with this MTK Extractor, you can perform it at ease.
4. Repack Boot.img and Unpack Boot: This tool enables you to do content extracts of a boot.img file and subsequently allow you to do content repack into the file after any performed modifications.
5. Repack and Unpack Recovery.img: This tool enables you to do content extracts of recovery.img file and subsequently repack the collected files into another file (recovery.img) with this feature.
Download MTK Extractor
MTK Extractor v2.6.3 – Latest
1) Compatibility: It’s compatible with PCs, ranging from Windows XP to Windows 10. Additionally, it’s available in x64 or x86 bit.
2) Supports: Apart from Mediatek Firmware, this tool also enables you to do a content extract of any chipset’s .img file in the planet earth.
3) How to Utilize the Tool: The user interface of this tool is very simple, and even beginners can use it without tutorials.
4) Alternative Tool: Here is another alternative tool that has similar features, just like MTK Extractor. It is called the Ext4 Unpacker and is the most excellent alternative at hand, which also enables you to do content extracts of system.img or other .img files.
5) Acknowledgment: MTK Extractor was generated and shared by Senior Developer named Mr. Le Hau. Therefore we greatly appreciate his efforts in creating such a tool that is small but mighty.